Wednesday 1 August 2012

Past Movie: Flightplan (2005)

Flightplan (2005)
Score: 7.0 / 10



       I just recently watched a movie from the year 2005, titled Flightplan. It is a good movie with a great story line and characterization. When I watched the movie, all the way I felt anxious and curious as to what actually happened. It only lacked some action and some sense of humor but all that is covered up by the surprisingly great story.

       The opening of the movie is a bit confusing and boring. I wasn't into the story, until the time when the child went missing in the plane. From there on, the feeling of anxiety and curiosity was there with me, I even felt some sense of horror, which I imagined myself with some feeling of paranoia.

          And the movie was injected with some unpredictability, especially when the bad guys reveals himself. For some time, I had thought that the main character is suffering some sort of mental & psychological troubles, but surprisingly she was right in the end.

          There was even some moral of the story, that is "Never give up, and always believe in yourself, even when no one else does". The main character was, basically, against everybody in the whole plane. She had some support but only formally and by procedure. No one, not the captain, the crew, nor any single passengers believed in what she believed in.

          The movie is great overall. It only lacks action and sense of humors, but all that is covered by everything else being great, the story line, drama, unpredictability, characterization. I recommend you to watch this movie if you have not.

No comments:

Post a Comment